MY SCHOOL IS MY HOME NOW
Erasmus+ Programme – Strategic Partnership / 2015-1-TR01-KA204-022361
-Parents of children with disability or comparable significant health status which might inhibit regular school attendance.
-Teachers/educators working in home visiting systems or home schooling systems.
Goal: to increase the competences of teachers in cooperation with parents and children and leads to higher educational output for the children
- Ready to use, web based/live distance education kit will be prepared for the students who cannot attend school. Ongoing educational facilities at school will be transferred (computer, camera, microphone etc.) to students’ house via web based services.
- Supporting access to educational opportunities through distance education.
- Putting forward scientifically the problems of families who have disable children/home schooling, providing support, forwarding survey analysis data for the decision makers.
- Psychosocial support education set for parents will be prepared. The education set will support parenting skills of parents. Parents will be supported on subjects like;
* individual family support plans,
* disability types,
* trauma and coping methodologies,
* communication methodologies,
* legal rights for disabled individuals ect.
- Teacher training set will be prepared for teachers who are in charge of training the students whom are disabled/ill and engaged at home. The education materials will consist of knowledge which will help the teacher to provide positive attitude towards students and the parents as well. The material will also consists of knowledge about educational techniques coping with students' disability type. The material kit will be provided as a web based material and as a written material as well. The material will be published on project's web page. The partner countries will translate and share the material.
- Increasing the socio-professional integration degree of the beneficiaries. For disabled students self-esteem and social inclusion are also connected to the ability to education.
- Acquiring the necessary skills and abilities in order to use digital technology by the beneficiaries. New digital technologies almost equalize access to information and communication for student/parents.
- New educational strategies which can be duplicated in the beneficiaries’ institutions and other European similar institutions.
- Consolidating the partnership between the beneficiary institutions and develop their international cooperation capacity and increased capacity of the partner institutions for European Projects Management. - Increasing the quality of services offered by the partner organizations who offer services to disabled community members, by developing their international cooperation capacity during the two years of project implementation.
1. Parents of children with disability or comparable significant health status which might inhibit regular school attendance.
2. Teachers/educators working in home visiting systems or home schooling systems.